Online access is quicker and easier than ever before.
Need a new pediatrician?
Choose a pediatrician in the neighborhood of your choice and schedule online today. Current patients are invited to schedule appointments online using My Chart.
Want to avoid the emergency waiting room?
If your child has symptoms of a minor emergency and is between 12 months old and his or her 21st birthday, you can hold their place in line – online – allowing your child to rest in the comfort of your home until it is time to go.
These are examples of minor emergencies that are appropriate for this service:
- Cold symptoms without respiratory distress
- Vomiting or diarrhea without dehydration
- Minor sprains, aches, lacerations or burns
- Minor contagious conditions (i.e. chicken pox, scabies, lice)
This service is not appropriate if your child is:
Get started now by choosing the tab of the service that best addresses your children's symptoms and needs.
- Experiencing symptoms of dehydration (no wet diapers in 8 hours, no tears when crying, listlessness, dry mouth or cracked lips)
- Experiencing rapid breathing with wheezing noises or chest "sucking in"
- Showing signs of confusion or non-responsiveness
- Any sign of deformity from an injury
Online appointment scheduling is currently unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Please call 1-866-776-3627 to schedule an appointment.
FOR A LIFE-THREATENING EMERGENCY, CALL 911
OR GO TO THE NEAREST EMERGENCY ROOM IMMEDIATELY.
If you already have an SSM Health pediatrician, you can quickly and easily schedule an appointment by logging into MyChart below. You can also contact your pediatrician through MyChart and check on lab results.