You can be confident in your choice of selecting the St. Louis Fetal Care Institute to care for your unborn child.
We are cutting edge…
- We offer the most comprehensive set of fetal procedures in Middle America, from diagnosis to fetal intervention and fetal surgery.
- We are one of only a handful of centers nationwide to offer all modes of groundbreaking treatment options for babies in the womb, from fetal monitoring and intervention to open and minimally invasive fetal surgery.
- Our leadership team has created groundbreaking treatments for fetal anomalies.
- Our experienced physicians, nurses, and researchers have successfully treated rare and difficult cases through fetal surgery and intervention.
We are proactive, flexible, and team-oriented…
- We carefully review results from diagnostic tests such as ultrasounds and MRIs to analyze and diagnose problems early in pregnancy.
- Unlike other fetal care centers, the St. Louis Fetal Care Institute coordinates all aspects of the patient’s care, working with the patient’s schedule and needs.
- All of our doctors work in-house, as a multidisciplinary team, along with specialists at SSM Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center and neonatal and pediatric nurses.
Every case is different, because every family is different. We work as a team of specialists with your family to create the right solution for you and your unborn child. If traditional treatment will not do, the team at the St. Louis Fetal Care Institute will explore groundbreaking treatments, research studies, and experimental procedures.
If there is a way to help your child, we will find it.