Website Linking Guidelines
To complement the St. Louis Fetal Care Institute’s resources, we link to selected unaffiliated web sites, consistent with the following criteria:
- The organization provides accurate information that complements or enhances the information found on www.StLouisFetalCare.com.
- The source of the content and the entity responsible for maintaining the site are clear.
- The site lists qualified professionals as advisors or is from an academic institution or government agency.
- The information is appropriate to the audience level, well organized, and easy to use.
- The purpose of the site is educational and not to sell a product or service.
- The site does not display commercial advertisements.
- The information to which www.StLouisFetalCare.com provides a link is available at no charge, and registration is not required to view the information.
- The site is consistently available.
- Information is current or an update date is included.
- The site provides unique content; it does not reproduce information from other websites.
The links to web sites outside of www.StLouisFetalCare.com do not constitute an endorsement. We are not responsible for the content of those web sites.