The Only Comprehensive Fetal Care Program
in Middle America
You have questions. We have options.
At the St. Louis Fetal Care Institute we are
here to listen, and help you determine
what's best for you, your baby and your family.
|Fetal Conditions We Treat
Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH)
Congenital Cystic Adenomatoid Malformation (CCAM)
Fetal Chylothorax or Hydrothorax
Congenital Heart Disease
Congenital Heart Block
Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS)Pulmonary Atresia with Intact Ventricular Septum
Abdominal Wall Defects
- CNS Lesions
- Urologic Problems
- Bladder Outlet Obstruction (BOO)
- Dysplastic kidneys
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Craniofacial Anomalies
- Intestinal Problems
- Duodenal and Intestinal Atresia
- Esophageal Atresia with Tracheoesophageal Fistula
- Meconium Ileus
- Imperforate Anus
- Limb Problems
- Skeletal Dysplasia
- Amniotic Band Syndrome
- Airway Problems
- Cystic Hydgroma
- Congenital Airway Obstruction (CHAOS)
- Giant Neck Masses
- Platelet Alloilluminization
- Red Cell Alloilluminization
- Non-immune Hydrops
- Don't see the condition you are looking for, or looking for more information on one of the conditions listed above?
- Contact us, we're available 24-hours a day to answer your questions. Call us at 314.268.4037 or toll free at 877-SSM-FETL, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
compassionate care, innovative solutions
The St. Louis Fetal Care Institute is the only comprehensive fetal care center in middle America.
We are one of the few programs in the U.S. that can diagnose life-threatening fetal conditions and treat them with open and minimally invasive fetal surgery.
Led by physicians who are experienced in leading-edge treatments and technologies, our expert team will ensure the best possible results for you and your baby.
Our nationally recognized physicians offer exceptional care for expectant mothers and their developing babies.
- Groundbreaking Fetal Treatment For Myelomeningocele
The St. Louis Fetal Care Institute is one of the few places to offer a groundbreaking treatment for myelomeningocele.
Click here to learn more.
- Follow Us On Twitter
- Hear about recent research, case studies and tips for expecting parents.
- Follow Us Here
- CDH Surgery Featured on Fox2 News
- Watch a video news story of a recent surgey we did to treat a Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia.
- Watch Here
- A Mother's Journey Through TTTSVisit Our Blog For More News and Updates
Watch a recent Fox2 news story about a patient we performed fetal surgery on for TTTS.
meet our patients
We work closely with expectant mothers and their obstetricians to help diagnose fetal challenges and apply proven solutions, from needle-based procedures to minimally invasive fetoscopy and open fetal surgery.